Terms of Service
- ADVERTISING: Customer undertakes not to use Retention Express's name, address or logo in publicity materials, publications or products without the prior written consent of Retention Express.
- NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS: Retention Express's employee hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm (based on geographical location of the customer) excluding Federal holidays. Saturday/Sunday service may incur additional fees but to be agreed upon by both Retention Express and the customer.
- CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS: Customer shall
- provide Retention Express with all information and cooperation that Retention Express reasonably requires to enable Retention Express to perform the Services to observe its obligation under the contract/agreement;
- provide Retention Express with such information and materials as Retention Express may reasonably require in order to supply the Services, and ensure that such information is complete and accurate in all material respects;
- ensure that all mediums or means required to receive communications is fully operational;
- customers responsibility to ensure that the divert facility is properly set up by their network provider to ensure that the respective call traffic and email is directed (forwarded) to the appropriate Retention Express telephone number and email address.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Retention Express reserves the right to audit all calls received and made by your account for continuous improvements to Retention Express's services and staff development. You herby agree to such call auditing and grant Retention Express permission to audit calls for training and quality control purposes.
- FEES AND PAYMENTS: I authorize Retention Express LLC to charge my credit card on monthly recurring basis or draft through bank ACH on the agreed upon date service went live each month there after.
- To maximize security, Retention Express does not hold any credit/debit card details. They are held by third part payment providers
- Payments must be made on time and within the terms of the agreement. If payments are not received by the agreed-upon due dates, Retention Express LLC reserves the right to halt all work until the outstanding balance is received.
- I understand that the monthly rates may be increased, with notice, at least 21 days in advance.
- No refunds will be provided for remaining days in given month of service if terminated, by either party.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: Unless you notify Retention Express LLC 21 days before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for the Service (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
- CANCELLATION: The Service can be canceled at any time after the initial term by contacting Retention Express via the Website or email.
- LIMITED LIABILITY: Retention Express has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Retention Express shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such software, content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. I understand that circumstances may affect the availability of services, including third party software glitches outside of Retention Express ability to control.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Retention Express LLC, its agents and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including lawyers’ fees, arising out of your use of the service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform obligations, if under the Contract, that failure results from any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of Retention Express or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm, earthquake or default of suppliers or subcontractors ("Force Majeure Event"), provided it:
- has taken all reasonable steps to prevent and avoid the Force Majeure Event
- takes all reasonable steps to overcome and mitigate the effects of the Force Majeure Event as soon as reasonable practicable;
- on becoming aware of the Force Majeure Event, promptly informs the other party in writing of the Force Majeure Event, the known or anticipated impact of the Force Majeure Event and with a reasonable estimate of the period during which the Force Majeure Event will continue;
- as soon as is reasonable practibable after becoming aware of the Force Majeure Event, provides written confirmation and reasonable evidence of the Force Majeure Event to the other party; and
- notifies the other party when the Force Majeure Event has concluded.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. RETENTION EXPRESS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
RETENTION EXPRESS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (II) THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (III) THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (IV) THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVER THROUGH WHICH YOU ACCESS THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IN USING THE SERVICE, SENSITIVE INFORMATION WILL TRAVEL THROUGH THIRD PARTY INFRASTRUCTURES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER RETENTION EXPRESS’S CONTROL (SUCH AS A THIRD PARTY SERVERS). RETENTION EXPRESS MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE SECURITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTY INFRASTRUCTURES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RETENTION EXPRESS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS AGREEMENT:
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed
- By email to email@example.com or by mail
- Or direct contact with the owner to discuss.
- We will respond to any query or questions within two working days of receipt.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed
Thank you for your support!